JOIN OUR REWARD PROGRAM AND START SAVING TODAY
The wine has a velvety texture, with rich flavors. It is an aromatic wine and is balanced with a long finish.
Aging – 30 months in select oak barrels
Vintage Year: 2010
Composition: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee with the remaining 10% mainly Cabernet Franc with small amounts of Petite Sirah.
Alcohol Content : 14.1%
Volume : 1500 ml
Winemaker's Recommendations : Benhaim Swarovski Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 should be served at 17-18 degrees Celsius.